- This series multi-layer paper laminating machine is mainly composed of Feida paper feeding device, surface paper feeding device, surface paper positioning device, upper and lower bottom paper feeding device, upper and lower bottom paper positioning device, harmonic gear, It is composed of glue system and pressing device.
- The function of the Feida paper feeding device is to smoothly and effectively deliver the tissue paper to the receiving roller and enter the tissue paper conveying section. The tissue paper conveying section mainly drives the paper movement through a belt, and the paper pressure roller presses the paper to ensure smooth paper conveyance.
- The face paper positioning part ensures the accuracy of the paper side before the face paper is attached to the tile paper.
- The bottom paper feeding device effectively transports the corrugated paper to the host through the suction belt and enters the bottom paper positioning part.
- The bottom paper positioning part ensures the accuracy of the bottom paper side while pushing the paper forward.
- The gluing system is to apply glue on the bottom paper to ensure that the top paper and the bottom paper can be stuck together.
- The pressing device presses the glued bottom paper and the top paper together.
|Maximum feeding size (mm)||1450×1100|
|Minimum feeding size (mm)||450×450|
|Paper grams of facial tissue (g/㎡)||180-800|
|Thickness of single-layer bottom paper (mm)||≤8|
|Laminating thickness of double bottom paper (mm)||≤10|
|Bottom paper cardboard grams (g/㎡)||≥250|
|Maximum mechanical speed (sheets/h)||6000|
|Fitting error range (mm)||±1.5|
|Total power (KW)||19.7|
|Mechanical dimensions L×W×H (mm)||18560×2500×2600|
|Machine weight (Kg)||12100|